Media and Press
A no. of online as well as print magazines, publications and newspapers where I have been interviewed, featured, quoted, mentioned and the likes. Here you go:
1. Meet Japleen Pasricha: Feminist, Enthusiastic Bibliophile And YKA Opinion Leader Of The Week
Youth Ki Awaaz, January 10, 2014
2. An Interview with Blogger, Japleen of “japleenpasricha.wordpress.com“
Smart Indian Women, August 20, 2014
3. I Need Feminism – Young Research Scholar Spearheads International Movement In Delhi
Life Beyond Numbers, April 20, 2014.
4. I Need Feminism Until Men Stop Cat-Calling On The Road
Women’s Web, May 9, 2014.
5. 15 reasons why we need feminism in India
The Alternative, May 13, 2014.
6. Fostering Feminism
Femina India Magazine, August 2014, Page 142.
Femina India, August 2014
7. Tie The Knot, In Biz-Like Bliss!
8. Change Is On The Cards
Daily Pioneer, July 2014
9. The Digital Touch Of Change
Deccan Herald, January 2015
10. Women’s Day Special: Feminism has taught me to be more tolerant and non-judgmental towards others: Japleen Pasricha
Only Kashmir, March 2015
11. Charismatic Women Unplugged
News Kashmir Magazine, March 2015
12. Feminism is a way of life for me: Japleen Pasricha
Kashmir Recorder, March 2015
13. Feminism in India is a new media community platform and a social movement to learn: Japleen Pasricha
Kashmir Glacier, June 2015
14. The #Hashtag Feminists
Views On News, April, 2015
Awards and Recognition
Nominee of Femina Women Awards 2015 under the Online Influencer Category